Hi! How can we help you?
choose a category to quickly find the help you need
Installation & Startup
All answers related to the process of the Agwa Devices installation
Do I need a water connection? A drain?
- Yes, for the AgwaFarm we’ll install a Y-splitter at your hose bibb (faucet). The AgwaGarden does not require a water connection.
How big are the AgwaFarm & AgwaGarden units?
- An AgwaFarm can fit in even a small yard or patio – its footprint is only 6' x 6'. The height is 6'7", so it’s comfortable for anyone to stand in.
- An AgwaGarden can be easily placed in your kitchen or livingroom - its footprint is 24" x 24", and height is 48".
Where should I install my Agwa Devices? What’s a good site? Can it go on a deck? What about sunlight/shade?
You can install the AgwaFarm on any hard level surface.
The AgwaGarden should be located indoor.
How long does it take to set up? What tools do I need?
- As a Charter Member, Agwa will provide full white-glove setup of your AgwaFarm and get you started, on-site, at no additional charge.
The AgwaGarden unit does not require an installation, simply plug in into a power outlet and follow the mobile app instructions.
What does it need to work?
- Your AgwaFarm and AgwaGarden only needs a 110v power outlet and WiFi. The AgwaFarm also require a water connection,
What comes with my Agwa Devices?
- We provide everything you need – the farm itself with growing trays, water and nutrient circulation system, special plant lighting, an intelligent automated control system with sensors and camera to connect to the Agwa smart cloud; and all the initial seed pods and nutrient to get your first bumper crop growing right away.