Hi! How can we help you?
or choose a category to quickly find the help you need
All answers related to the process of the Greenhouse installation
When do I receive my AgwaFarm once I have placed my order?
- For Charter Members, your AgwaFarm should be in stock and we can arrange delivery and on-site white-glove installation and setup within several days in most cases. Typically, depending on demand, most customers should get their delivery from 1 to 6 weeks.
Can I return my AgwaFarm?
- We’re sure you’ll enjoy your AgwaFarm, and would love the chance to make anything right if you’re not absolutely satisfied. But, in the unlikely event you’d like to return it within the first 6 months, we’ll be happy to refund the purchase price less a fee of $350 to cover delivery, installation, and restocking/refurbishing.
What if something goes wrong with it?
- We’ve engineered the AgwaFarm for total reliability, and you shouldn’t expect any issues with it – but … stuff happens. So – any and all maintenance is included in your membership. We absolutely guarantee the AgwaFarm against any problems under normal conditions and usage, and will repair or replace any components that fail to perform, under our terms of service.
Can I give an AgwaFarm to a friend as a gift? How does it work with the installation, and membership?
- Of course – an AgwaFarm is a terrific gift, and we’d be happy to help. Contact us and we’ll set it up with you and then your giftee (when the time is right).
Which plants come with my AgwaFarm?
- To make it easy to get started right away, we’ve created a starter assortment of the most popular leafy greens, vegetables, and herbs – of course, you’re free to substitute from our online inventory if you’d like.
- The Starter Assortment includes: Arugula, Basil, Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce, Breen Mini Romaine, Bushsteak Tomatoes, Green and Jade Mini Butterhead, Cardinale Lettuce, Gardeners’ Delight Cherry and Yellow Pear Tomatoes, Chives, Cilantro, Dill, Green Beans, Green Mustard, Jalapeños, Kale, Matilda Bibb (Butter) Lettuce, Mint, Oregano, Parsley (Italian and Curly), Spinach, Swiss Chard, Sweet Peppers, and Thyme.
- Other options include a Strawberry Kit and, depending on availability, berry and/or dwarf fruits.
How can I manage my AgwaFarm installation?
- You schedule the best time for you with our installation team.